Sunday, October 8, 2017

October 8th, 2017 Valuable Things

October 8th, 2017 Valuable Things


The new 8-week session starts tomorrow and Tuesday! Email with questions: transformation.road@gmail.com

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I had plenty of exercise at the festival, and I stayed well connected with good support. These are daily practices that keep me well!

I just wrapped a big weekend of emceeing the entertainment stage and sports tent at Octoberfest. I've done this event for the past several years. I almost turned down this opportunity four years ago during the tail end of my relapse/regain period. I was struggling very hard back then--and facing people after regaining a significant amount of weight was a horrifying prospect. Of course, in hindsight, I view that period of my experience as the most important. I was learning some valuable things about me during that time.

I'll tell you--the freedom to roam that festival at a healthy body weight without hesitation--to simply enjoy the life, the people, the weather---and feel free of the obsessive shame and all other negative thoughts or obsessions is a true gift. It's a real blessing. I'm immensely grateful. 
On stage at this weekend's OctoberFest





























I came home after the festival and rested a little while before picking up mom for a Sunday night dinner out at our favorite Mexican restaurant. We stopped at Amber's for a short visit on the way to take mom back home. We find out the sex of Amber's baby on Tuesday! We're all very excited!

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.