Thursday, October 26, 2017

October 26th, 2017 A Good One

October 26th, 2017 A Good One

Last night's birthday party was a fabulous event. We all shared wonderful conversation, laughs, and a great dinner! Noah is fun to watch at family gatherings because he gets super excited, but also, when it's time for it to end, naturally, he gets a little droopy. I did not have a Spiderman birthday as Noah suggested, but it was a good one!

Noah loves the Tim Burton classic The Nightmare
Before Christmas. Seriously. He loves it.

























Mom had a great time!
























My youngest, Courtney, Mom, Noah, and Me
























My daughters and mom

























Noah helped me blow out the candles!



















I didn't eat the desserts, of course, but I will say the brownie cake looked like the most perfect brownie cake if ever I did see one! And everyone enjoyed it very much!

Today featured a full work day and an evening location broadcast. I made the decision to stay in tonight, grab a cardio session on the staircase, and stay warm. I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I had some good exercise--walking at tonight's big Halloween carnival and my stair climbing workout earlier tonight--plus I stayed connected with good support.

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.