Sunday, October 22, 2017

October 22nd, 2017 Amuses Me

October 22nd, 2017 Amuses Me

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support friends.

I enjoyed some Noah and Mom time today. We shopped for a little while before heading out to lunch. It was a good time. Noah found himself a ghost mask and got a kick out of "scaring" everyone at the store and restaurant--including grandma and me!! It was adorable. He loves Halloween, that's for sure.



















Letting the tweets take it the rest of the way tonight. Tomorrow I turn 46! Not 47. I still can't believe I lost count of my own age! It amuses me.


Today's Accountability Tweets:















Anderson) October 22, 2017











Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.