Sunday, February 18, 2018

February 18th, 2018 Without Limits

February 18th, 2018 Without Limits

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I'm just 1 little cup from hitting water goal (I'll do that right before bed), and I stayed connected with excellent support.




















At over 500 pounds, my focus was constantly on the ways my obesity limited me. That intense focus kept me living within those limits. When I started visualizing the possibilities of what could be, suddenly I started dreaming and believing without limits.

I had a productive day! I worked on some personal projects, found time for a short nap this afternoon, and I just returned home from a night out with mom. We enjoyed dinner and a drive all over town. Mom loves to simply ride around looking at people, places, and happenings. As we drove around, we listened to a classic country radio show that airs on my radio station every Sunday night.

Did you know Merle Haggard was in San Quinten prison when Johnny Cash played his first concert there on January 1st, 1958? Merle was in the audience as a 20-year old doing fifteen years for burglary. It would have been easy for Merle to focus on the limitations of his incarceration, but that Johnny Cash concert challenged Merle to visualize the possibilities of what could be--and suddenly all he could focus on was getting paroled and starting a music career. He started dreaming and believing without limits. You probably know the rest of the story. Merle was paroled after two years and went on to become a country music legend. #truestory

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.