Wednesday, February 21, 2018

February 21st, 2018 My First

February 21st, 2018 My First

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with excellent support.

Today's been an extra long one. I returned to work this afternoon and worked until evening on weather coverage. We're having a winter event, although it doesn't seem to be too bad--although schools are closed all over the area. I'm still working to update the closings and cancelations list at this hour.

I navigated the day well. I paused when I needed to pause. I ate when I needed to eat. And I had some exceptional support exchanges. I love working with people in support of their plan! It's always one of the highlights of my day.

If you're within driving distance of Ponca City, Oklahoma, I'm presenting a special 3-hour workshop March 24th. This will be my first workshop and I couldn't be more excited! Again--if you're close enough to drive, I'd love to meet you at this very special event. Here's the link:
https://www.eventbrite.com/e/the-you-plan-workshop-tickets-42971201019

The morning alarm comes quickly! Goodnight!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.