Friday, February 9, 2018

February 9th, 2018 Look Alive

February 9th, 2018 Look Alive

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with great support.

I left work in time for a short nap this afternoon in preparation for a dj gig at a local school. The elementary sock hop was tonight--the nap was critically important! I had to look alive--and I did thank goodness.

I decided no cooking tonight. My favorite Mexican place close to my apartment and my favorite go-to, chicken & sour cream tacos, was perfect for a late dinner after the gig.

A short visit with mom after dinner--and still had some work to finish at the studio---and my goodness, it's after 1am now. I'm done for the day!!!

It was long--but now I can look forward to sleeping in tomorrow!!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.