Tuesday, March 13, 2018

March 13th, 2018 Baby Fever

March 13th, 2018 Baby Fever

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

Are you within reasonable driving distance to Ponca City, Oklahoma? If you're in Wichita, Tulsa, Oklahoma City, Enid, Stillwater, or anywhere else close, my exclusive 3-hour workshop is coming Saturday, March 24th! I would love the opportunity to work with you on developing your own personal "You" Plan! Click here to register for my workshop!

Tonight should be the night my first granddaughter is born. Planned on a bigger blog post tonight, but keeping it short and sweet.

Today went very well. I actually met Amber at Walmart unexpectedly as I was going in, she was coming out. She figured walking and shopping might trigger whatever needs to be triggered. Tonight, she and KL took off for a walk around their neighborhood. She's having strong indications about tonight being the night...we'll see!! I'm so excited!

Baby fever!!!

Baby Oliver last April  




















I'm getting this posted and getting ready for the call that could come anytime! If it doesn't happen tonight, we'll all be surprised.


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.