Monday, March 19, 2018

March 19th, 2018 Human

March 19th, 2018 Human

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

I'm feeling much better tonight! I'm certainly well rested, that's for sure. The rest probably helped speed this cold thing right along. It's tilted my sleep schedule a little--but at least I'm feeling human again!

Featured Tweet of The Day:



Hitting the pillow quickly! Short one tonight.

If you're local to me and you're ready for this Saturday's You Plan Workshop, it's time to register! Here's the registration link: Sean's "YOU Plan" LIVE 3-Hour Workshop

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.