Wednesday, March 21, 2018

March 21st, 2018 Big Things

March 21st, 2018 Big Things

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I've spent a lot of time working on workshop stuff today and tonight. Two big things on the immediate horizon: My workshop on Saturday and the Monday start of the next 8-week session of the accountability and support group I cofacilitate with Kathleen and Jordan.

Click on image to enlarge



















We have two options in our support group-- the weekly group coaching conference call options with two different night and times and the one on one option where Coach Kathleen and I work with you privately each week. All members belong to an exclusive and "secret" Facebook page for daily accountability and support interactions. Your membership immediately puts you on our team of support. Ready to join the team? The regular group option is $120 for the 8-week session. The one on one option is $200 for the 8-week session. Questions and/or to request the registration link, email me: transformation.road@gmail.com or text 590-491-2228 and I'll get back to you asap.

If you're within driving distance of Ponca City, Oklahoma, I'd love for you to join me this Saturday afternoon from 1:30-4:30 for my first ever LIVE "You Plan" Workshop. For the event description and to register, simply click this link: Sean Anderson's You Plan Workshop

Today's been a good and productive on-plan day!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.