Friday, March 30, 2018

March 30th, 2018 Same Size

March 30th, 2018 Same Size

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with good support.

Sleeping in this morning was fabulous. I needed the rest! I plan on doing the same in the morning. I intentionally tilted my food schedule today because I didn't want to eat dinner right before emceeing the Bison Bison Film Festival tonight. It made for a really late dinner for Cindy and me, but it was okay. I've never been one to worry about the time. If it's ridiculously late, I've been known to leave some calories on the table, but it wasn't too bad tonight.

My emcee job tonight went well even though I read a typo without thinking first and horribly flubbed one of the film titles. Oh well, it happens, and it was okay. The rest of the night worked very well. Cindy joined me for the event tonight and she is planning on dressing up with me (I'll be in a tuxedo) for tomorrow night's films and awards.

I must note how it feels to once again emcee this event at the same size as the year before. It's simply amazing to me. The annual events like this become the biggest reminders. I can remember times when the reminder was very different and not at all desirable!! But this--oh my, this, is a very blessed thing. I'm so grateful for the support, the plan, and the practice each and every day that helps keeps me well.

Tomorrow will basically be a carbon copy of today except for the formal attire. I'll make sure we get pictures!

Amber, KL, and Baby Raegan are doing very well, by the way. My youngest, Courtney, is set to deliver Phoebe on Tuesday if she doesn't before that day. It's an exciting time around here!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.