Sunday, March 4, 2018

March 4th, 2018 Did Well

March 4th, 2018 Did Well

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I enjoyed a good workout at the YMCA, and I stayed well connected with good support.

I was able to get plenty of sleep this weekend. Sleeping in meant today's food schedule was slightly tilted, but I'm okay with it all. I got some work done, a workout at the YMCA, a visit with mom, a few fantastic support exchanges, and a fabulous dinner prepared at home. I didn't accomplish everything I wanted to today, but I did well.

I just wrapped cleaning my kitchen. It's amazing to me how simply cleaning up a room or kitchen somehow inspires progress in other areas. Have you noticed this dynamic? It's as if the order of our living space mirrors the order of what we do each day. Does that make sense or am I just rambling here?

Tomorrow's a brand new work week. 4:30am alarm comes too soon! Goodnight!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.