Sunday, March 18, 2018

March 18th, 2018 Break Free

March 18th, 2018 Break Free

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed connected with good support.

The cold thing continued today with a variety of symptoms. I'm taking some over the counter things. I didn't leave my apartment at all. I canceled my normal Sunday outing with mom and didn't visit Amber and Raegan. It'll be fine, I'll be fine--just a bad cold and sinus pressure type stuff.

I have several days to get well and be ready for my "You Plan" Workshop on Saturday the 24th. I'm really excited about this first workshop. I can't wait! If you're within driving distance, I really want you to register!



















If you're tired of yo-yo dieting, if you're interested in developing a plan you can wake up to each day and feel enthused about, if you're ready to break free with a consistency like never before, this workshop might help you understand and embrace an approach and perspective leading to your very own dramatic transformation.

Register by clicking here!

This is also the period where we're taking new members for the accountability and support groups I cofacilitate with Kathleen Miles and Jordan Burgess. We have a space for you! If you have questions about the next 8-week session starting March 26th, simply call or text me and I'll get back to you asap. 580-491-2228. When you're ready to register, let us know and we'll send you what you need to get signed up.

Having a support team of people who really "get it" on every level can make a monumental difference for you as it has for me and countless others. Good accountability and support measures are difference makers. I remember so many attempts in my past where those two elements were nearly non-existent. Changes didn't start happening until I embraced those two critical elements. There are many ways to establish these for your own plan without joining our groups, but what you have here is an experienced team ready to go. Are you ready to go?
Click image to enlarge



















It's not a weight loss plan. It's a tool to help strengthen and support the plan that's working and sustainable for you. And if you need help identifying what works well for you, we can help you fashion your plan!

This group is all about support and accountability.

I co-facilitate the group with certified Life Coach Kathleen Miles and Jordan Burgess. It's a diverse group! Members range from just getting started with more than 100 pounds to lose to maintenance mode and everywhere in between. It really doesn't matter where each of us are along this road, we can all relate, and that's one of the key elements in why this group works.

The mental/emotional dynamics of weight loss and the power of good accountability and support is universal. This group makes a difference.

We currently have openings for our next session starting Monday, March 26th and Tuesday, March 27th. The group uses one "secret" and secure Facebook page with two different weekly support group call options. The accountability and support of the group are ongoing daily within the group page--the group calls via conference line are weekly.

If you're ready to discover the difference solid accountability and support can make for your weight loss goals, I highly recommend joining us for this next session!

The regular group session fee is $120 for 8 weeks.

The one-on-one package is $200 for 8 weeks of direct-dialed sessions.

Questions? Call or Text 580-491-2228 and I'll get back to you asap. Or email me directly: transformation.road@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.