Monday, September 10, 2018

September 10th, 2018 But First

September 10th, 2018 But First

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Click Image to enlarge!



















Doing a fast blog post tonight! I've kept myself busy this evening and time got away from me. Hitting the pillow soon. But first...

Certainly, need to mention the 4-day intensive conference call workshop coming up with Life Coach Gerri starting the 17th. I also need to mention the next 8-week session for the conference call mentoring support group I facilitate starts in two days!! Wednesday evening is our week 1 call. I literally have two spots remaining for the group. It's an amazing team of people. If you want an accountability and support team, there's none better, I assure you! Contact me right away if you're interested in either of these options. If you sign up for both, you'll receive a considerable discount on the combo. For questions, text or call 580-491-2228 or email: transformation.road@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.