Sunday, September 30, 2018

September 30th, 2018 Sipping

September 30th, 2018 Sipping

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I'm a big ole wimp, I'll admit it-- there, just did. Or--hey, wait for a second!!! Maybe I'm getting older and that's why I felt like yesterday was partly a recovery day from Friday. "Partly" because it was still a work day--and it started super early like a weekday. I did grab a Saturday afternoon nap before my location broadcast last night at the Eli Young Band concert. I didn't stay for the show. Instead, I returned home, enjoyed a dinner date--then pretty much called it a night! I slept over nine hours last night!

I have some things to get done at the studio this afternoon before picking up mom for a Sunday evening outing. I also have some work to do on my own personal goal/action plan development process. Plus--oh my-- I don't even want to mention it...okay, I won't--but I will say, I have a personal project that is (long overdue) in need of my attention!

I'm sipping my coffee and I'm about to prepare a good breakfast.

This daily practice isn't a diet. It's a practice of intentional actions and clear boundaries specifically fashioned for me. Maintaining the practice helps keep me sane with food. If I'm honoring my daily practice, a measure of calm and stability is created.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.