Tuesday, September 25, 2018

September 25th, 2018 Shopping Style

September 25th, 2018 Shopping Style

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I enjoyed a wonderful workout, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I like to grocery shop in small trips. I made a store run yesterday afternoon for a few things--and as I was shopping, I was thinking-- how could my shopping be more efficient? I quickly dismissed the idea of changing my grocery shopping style after considering five different reasons.

#1- I'm a bargain shopper. I might need to visit a couple or three stores to get the best deals. I usually don't make those trips all at once, just as long as it's during a particular sales week. #2- I live alone, so there isn't a need to be stocked up for anyone else. #3- My food plan works well by having a few choices available, then preparing what I'm in the mood for on a particular day. #4- If I have too much, I usually let some things go bad--and I hate throwing away unused groceries. #5- I live literally two minutes from the stores I frequent. All things considered, I believe my shopping style works for me at this time.

Glad to clear that one up in my own mind. Well, here's the thing--finding ways to work more efficiently has been on my mind a lot lately. This is part of the process.

I'm up early today in order to drive a colleague to the airport then get back in time for my morning radio show.

My food for breakfast and lunch is in place and ready--I'm ready and about to launch into this Tuesday!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.