Friday, September 14, 2018

September 14th, 2018 Good Change

September 14th, 2018 Good Change

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Making the transition from night writing to early morning writing might seem like a canceling trade-off if I'm only considering time. I believe it will ultimately be better for me for more reasons than just the time factor. I'm exploring this idea from a deeper perspective. I'm most inspired in the early mornings, instead of exhausted from a super long day. Yesterday was a prime example. I left my apartment before 6am and didn't get home until 9:30pm. Sitting down to write this blog after a long and tiring day changes my perspective and pursuit. In that tired state, I'm looking for the quickest and easiest way to complete a task. This blog, especially considering the powerful impact it's made on my life, deserves better than that. I deserve better than that. How will this new writing schedule affect this blog's content? Good question! I'm willing to find out by consistently giving it a go! If after a few weeks it's just not working out--then okay, I gave it a try. I have a feeling it's going to be a good change.

I've completed my morning foundational routine and I'm feeling very positive. I have a late afternoon broadcast from the largest county fair in the state of Oklahoma. As an on-air stunt, I've volunteered (I'm nuts) to ride "The Freak Out" while broadcasting the entire experience start to finish. Will I cry like a baby? Will I scream? Will I get sick? Will I confidently and calmly describe the thrill ride experience with the kind of unbound enthusiasm that will inspire more ticket sales?? Uh-- we'll find out. Get the KPNC listening app if you want to hear it LIVE at around 5:50pm central/6:50pm eastern/3:50pm pacific.

My food is planned for today. I have the "three W's" covered--What I need, Where I need, When I need... It's set. I have some flexibility in there in case I find some on-plan options at the fair tonight. I plan on having my grandson for a little while after this afternoon's broadcast. I'll take him around the fair--and we might eat there. Living life on life's terms, right? Oh yeah.

We're just days away from the start of the four-day/four-hour workshop intensive with Life Coach Gerri. It starts this Monday, September 17th at 7pm central/8pm eastern/5pm pacific and continues at the same time on Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday next week. It's called, "So, Now What?" This workshop is about identifying a goal you really desire and once and for all, breaking it down and making it happen. Life Coach Gerri and I will present this special intensive. It's going to be a powerful experience. When you're talking about overcoming obstacles that have kept us from living the goals and dreams we desire--it gets very real, very fast. Request your sign-up registration directly from me, today! Email me: transformation.road@gmail.com or call/text: 580-491-2228. You can also call or text Gerri with questions: 407-274-0519 Click the workshop flyer below to enlarge the image.























Click image to enlarge


 

















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.