Tuesday, September 11, 2018

September 11th, 2018 Like Any Tool

September 11th, 2018 Like Any Tool

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Today was rare. Two location broadcasts back to back, both from fairs. First a job fair, then the fair, fair-- with the rides and fair food and attractions. Getting done with the broadcast day after 8pm makes for a late night. But I'm doing my best to not make it too late. I must get some rest! I decided a quick dinner out was my best option instead of cooking a late dinner. I also made it to the store in time to stock up on apples!! Galas were on sale for 99 cents a pound and today was the last day!!! I'm passionate about good apples. And these are the best Galas I've experienced.

Tomorrow is the first day of the new 8-week session of my support group. Two spots remain.

It's not a weight loss plan. It's not a diet. It's a tool to help you identify, create, strengthen, and practice a sustainable plan for you. Like any tool, the more you pick it up and use it, the more it helps. This group is all about support and accountability--and those two things have been absolute non-negotiable elements of success in my almost ten-year experience along this road.

Current members range from just getting started with more than 100 pounds to lose to maintenance mode and everywhere in between. It's truly a diverse group--and what's amazing is: We can all relate to one another. The mental/emotional dynamics of transformation and the power of good accountability and support is universal. This group makes a difference.

Sign-Ups for this are running concurrently with sign-ups for the exclusive four-day intensive I'm co-facilitating with Life Coach Gerri Helms. If you sign up for both, I'll give you a special discount on the 8-week support group session! Okay-- the session...

The support group uses one "secret" Facebook page with two different weekly support group call options on Wednesday nights at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern or 8:15pm central/9:15pm Eastern. The accountability and support of the group are ongoing daily within the group page--the group calls via conference line are weekly. Again, two spaces left--one in each time slot.

If you're ready to discover the difference solid accountability and support can make for you, I highly recommend joining us for this next session! Questions? Email me: Transformation.Road@Gmail.com
You can also call or text 580-491-2228. Whatever way you contact me, I'll get back to you as quickly as possible.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.