Thursday, September 20, 2018

September 20th, 2018 Fortifies

September 20th, 2018 Fortifies

Yesterday: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

When I write, "I stayed well connected with exceptional support," it means I'm communicating with people each day--some who have much more experience than me, some who are just getting started, and some who are close family and friends. I learn from each person. If I'm seeking support or giving support, the bottom line effect is often the same, it strengthens my day--it fortifies my daily practice.

The times of greatest struggle are the times when I decide to "go it alone." That natural inclination is interesting when I think about it, born from the "I got this" mindset--or a combination of that and the "they wouldn't understand or relate," mindset. Both of those mindsets aren't true. I don't "got this" and people do understand and relate. Isn't it amazing the stories we're capable of creating, believing, and living?

Today will be rather challenging-- I didn't sleep the best or long enough last night, but still--this work day demands my attention. Part of my self-care will be a refresher nap this afternoon. While I'm making this transition to a better schedule, I've had to reframe my head chatter about the occasional naps in the afternoon. Some days it's absolutely necessary. Could I survive without? Yes, certainly. I could make it through. But again, self-care--very important.

Tonight is the action plan portion of the 4-day, 4-hour goal intensive workshop I'm co-facilitating with Life Coach Gerri. It's really helping me identify some key things that will help me as I move toward the goals I visualize accomplishing. A part of that is crafting a better schedule to go along with this daily practice. Writing in the morning instead of at night is just one action in this process.

Have an amazing day!!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.