Wednesday, September 12, 2018

September 12th, 2018 An Action Step

September 12th, 2018 An Action Step

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

A very important change is coming to this blog starting Friday morning. I've accepted some golden advice on how to better structure my time. I believe this change will also shift the perspective of this blog from a "looking back" on the day perspective to a "looking forward" to the day perspective.

Starting Friday morning, this blog will be written as part of my morning routine instead of one of the last things I do before bed. Creating space at night in order to focus on key improvements for my time management and sleep schedule is the goal. This change is an action step!

I'm excited about it! I'll still recap events and happenings in a "bookend" followup type way, but the main thrust will be on the daily practice, plan, and of course, sharing my thoughts, struggles, philosophies, tips, and tricks along the way.

You'll likely see and hear a bunch from me over the course of the next four days as Life Coach Gerri and I promote the 4-Day/4-Hour smart-goal setting and action plan creating workshop intensive. It is NOT limited to weight loss goals--oh no, it's about you and whatever you're dreaming of accomplishing. This workshop can help you turn the dream into reality. If your goal is achieving a healthy body weight, that's fine too, but it can be whatever it needs to be for you.

Life Coach Gerri is coming out of retirement for this event. It's something incredibly special! I've mentioned it a bunch lately--and if you're even slightly intrigued, I urge you to give this gift to yourself. I feel very strongly that you'll be glad you did. We're making this event super-impactful!

Have questions? Text or call: 580-491-2228 or email Transformation.Road@Gmail.com

Today's Featured Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.