Wednesday, December 14, 2016

December 14th, 2016 Weigh Day Update

December 14th, 2016 Weigh Day Update

Mom had to be taken to the hospital tonight. I made the trip down to Stillwater to be there. She's stabilized and admitted into a room. I've made it back home. It's almost 3am. This will be a very quick update and I'll write more tomorrow night.

Today was maintenance weigh-in day. My last weigh-in was November 2nd. I was 204.8 that day. Today...












A .2 pound gain over the last six weeks tells me my maintenance food plan is working incredibly well. I'm truly blessed and very grateful.

I'll elaborate in tomorrow night's edition. If tomorrow was a regular day, I would have taken a personal day--but we're in the middle of some big promotions, so if I can, I feel like I need to be on the show in a few hours. I'll be getting a little more than two hours sleep--and that's not good for me. I'm hoping to be in a position to leave the studio by midmorning and get the rest I need. I'm sure that won't be a problem.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I stayed well connected with solid support.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

3 comments:

  1. Hope your Mom is better today. Great job on maintaining--Sean! That is an amazing accomplishment--I should take lessons!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Sean! Prayers for mom AND you (for the additional stress you have to be feeling)= and thanks for letting us know!
    N~

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.