Friday, December 2, 2016

December 2nd, 2016 Blah, Blah, Blah

December 2nd, 2016 Blah, Blah, Blah

DDWL Time Travel:
Seven years ago, tonight, December 2nd, 2009-
"...But I’m winning. I’m winning this fight! Imagine that. After years of feeling like a giant loser, it turns out…I’m a WINNER, and a fighter, go figure…hmmm. Doesn’t sound like me really, but then again everything is different about me except my very core values and beliefs. My appearance, my attitude, my everything else has changed for the better. It's a new world, or perhaps the same world, just a different perspective."

It's Friday night! It probably reads like the same story every single night-- "another busy day...blah, blah, blah..." This is the busiest time of year for many of us, I know it is for broadcasting. For whatever reason, this year seems to be tops. It's a good thing, I mean--you know, in terms of job security.

I took extra-special care of my food today and extraordinary care of me. My workday included an afternoon location broadcast from another blood drive. This extra thing made the workday exceed twelve hours. I got home and immediately started preparing dinner. Baked salmon, stuffed mushrooms, fire-grilled peppers and onions and mixed vegetables--oh my goodness--it was amazing.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with great support.

Coach Kathleen and I would love for you to join us for the December Speaker Series via teleconference starting December 7th at 7pmCentral/8pmEastern. Here's a Facebook video describing what it's all about

The fee is $60. Registration is in progress. To sign-up-click here.

I'm looking forward to getting some extra rest this weekend. I'm also looking forward to catching up on a few things. It'll be great!

By the way--if you have any questions about the December Speaker Series or anything at all--email me directly: Transformation.road@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. I feel like a winner too, Sean, except when I relapse, then I revert to those old "loser" days, and not in a "losing weight" kind of way either. I feel like a complete failure during those times when I don't seem to be able to control my eating and occasional binges. I KNOW I like how I feel when I'm in control and succeeding, so why don't I keep doing it? It's a day to day and moment to moment struggle for me. I wish I had your attitude and confidence.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.