Tuesday, December 6, 2016

December 6th, 2016 What's For Life?

December 6th, 2016 What's For Life?

I've given a lot of thought lately to what I do each day, what I don't do each day, and what I want to do each day. I'm asking myself some tough questions. How does my plan evolve? What am I willing to do to support these desired changes? What's for life and is there something or some things that wouldn't fit that description?

I know with every fiber of my being, refined sugar is out for life. My abstinence has proven some wonderful things to me over the last 951 days. A large portion of the peace, calm, and stability within my food plan is credited to my abstinence. I'm not giving that up. Or, let's put it this way--I pray I never give that up. Because seriously, I'm never beyond relapse. To me, diving back into the sugar would be much more than sacrificing my abstinence, it would mean sacrificing my life.

How long will I continue the accountability tweets? Is that a 'rest of my life' element? At some point that ends, I think--but I'm not sure when. 

The food logging in MFP (or whatever food logging app is around in the distance future)--yep, that's a keeper forever--also a keeper: weighing and measuring food.

I like where I am, right now, today. And I'll stay right here for now. But I'm staying open minded to potential changes in my day to day plan. I think that's critically important.

Today I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. I stayed well connected with great support. And I enjoyed a wonderful workout tonight at the gym.

It's not too late to sign up for The Sean & Coach Kathleen December Speaker Series!
 photo Speaker Series Flyer_zpsnuujqljt.jpg
 photo IMG_9619_zpsgq7qofib.jpg
Sign-Up Here: http://totalkathy.com/?event=why-weight

Today's Featured Tweets:





Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.