Saturday, December 3, 2016

December 3rd, 2016 Day Off

December 3rd, 2016 Day Off

Keeping tonight's edition short. I'm aiming for more sleep. In a way, I took the day off. I enjoyed the OU-OSU game at a restaurant, relaxed, relaxed some more and caught up on a few things.

Mom was admitted to the hospital for observation this evening. She's fine--truly, I spoke to the nursing staff and they're getting her rehydrated--all tests came back fine. She's resting well and I'm planning to pick her up midday tomorrow when she's discharged.

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I exceeded my daily water goal. And I stayed well connected with great support. It was solid.

Featured Tweets from today:
 




Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.