Thursday, January 19, 2017

January 19th, 2017 Flu-Day 2

January 19th, 2017 Flu-Day 2










Tuesday marked one thousand consecutive days of logging in MyFitnessPal. This has been and continues to be a very important element in my daily plan.

The flu continues. Today was marked with fever and other undesirable symptoms--and I slept a lot, more than usual. I'm on track with my medication. I'm trusting this gets better quickly.

I sincerely appreciate all of the well wishes. I've heard from a bunch of people today. Thank you! I'm going to be just fine!

I've talked with mom, too. She's doing well. I can't see her until this flu virus clears completely.

I haven't really felt like eating, although I've done fairly well keeping my calories near goal. I've left more on the table tonight and that's okay. I've kept it fairly simple. My focus is making sure I take all medicine, sleep well and get well.

I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget (under budget, of course), I remained refined sugar-free and I've stayed well connected to my support friends.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.