Saturday, January 7, 2017

January 7th, 2017 Like A Champ

January 7th, 2017 Like A Champ

I slept in like a champ. I rested very well--and I really needed it. Noah is visiting and staying the night tonight. We stopped by for a visit with grandma this evening. Noah brought along his doctor bag toys and took our temperatures, gave us shots, and checked our reflexes. Dr. Noah was making the rounds! It was fun.

He's not wanting to go to sleep, I don't think. Even though he's been going all day and certainly should be totally spent.

I'm keeping tonight's edition short. It was a solid on-plan day!

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget. I remained abstinent from refined sugar. I met my water goal. And I stayed well connected with great support!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.