Wednesday, January 25, 2017

January 25th, 2017 Outbreak

January 25th, 2017 Outbreak

I made it back to work today. I got a lot of work complete, then came home not feeling so hot. I had plans for a gym trip tonight and a visit with mom, but I just feel drained. So, I'm taking the cue from my body and resting tonight. I have a busy day planned at work tomorrow, so I need the rest. My plans to visit mom were nixed because the nursing facility is having a flu outbreak. Everyone is pretty much sequestered to their rooms. I did speak with mom and she's feeling fine, in good spirits--and she agreed, it wouldn't be a good idea for me to come that way.

I'm headed to bed. Some OTC medicine and more sleep is probably a good idea. Just to give you an idea of the impact flu has had at the studio: We've been fully staffed only two days this month. And apparently, this is common all over the state and beyond.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, and I stayed well connected with support. Goodnight!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.