Monday, January 9, 2017

January 9th, 2017 A Difference

January 9th, 2017 A Difference

What a difference pure gratitude makes. I shifted focus away from me and onto others, and the result was a very good day.

As far as my crown situation, I have an appointment tomorrow afternoon. Hopefully, I can get something done quickly. I had to cancel today's scheduled taping of the weekly TV show I host for the school system. I have another two tapings set for Wednesday. I suppose I could do the TV without a crown--but I don't want to--and I think that's reasonable to postpone.

I also took today off from radio, but I'm back on the air in the morning, and it'll be fine. As long as I don't have to pronounce too many F sounds, I'm alright!

I took mom to her doctor's appointment in Stillwater today. She was very happy to get out and see the world again! Her appointment was fantastic. She's doing well on all fronts. Her primary care doctor was very very pleased with her progress.

We dined at our favorite Mexican restaurant for lunch.


I made it home this afternoon in plenty of time to grab a much needed nap and get ready for a wonderful group support teleconference call.

I enjoyed an amazing meal tonight--fired up the grill for a sirloin kabob and made a mess of pan prepared sweet potato, red onion and asparagus. That's good eatin'.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained abstinent from refined sugar, I exceeded my daily water goal and I stayed well connected with great support.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.