Wednesday, April 12, 2017

April 12th, 2017 Keeping It That Way

April 12th, 2017 Keeping It That Way

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my water goal, I stayed well connected with exceptional support, and I completed a phenomenal workout on the elliptical.

I'm off Friday. I'm looking forward to writing more on this blog, finally getting episode 15 of my podcast released, and getting more sleep! I have one work-related weekend commitment on the schedule. I'm keeping it that way.

I better drop in bed. There's so much I want to write about--many thoughts, experiences, things I'm learning. I feel like I've been doing the bare minimum on these pages of late. I must be okay with this tonight.

One thing that alleviated some of the podcast anxiety I've put on myself was hearing from listeners today who are still working their way through episodes. Which reminds me--if you haven't listened to 'em all--, there are good things to be found in each one, I promise. Transformation Planet is available on iTunes, Google Play, and from countless other podcast providers! Thank you for listening!!

Today's Accountability Tweets:


































Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to the new podcast coming on Saturday. Please give a shout out to Nathan - I've been thinking about him and wishing him well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might be wrong, but I do not think anyone is sitting with a clock and a calendar waiting for your next podcast. I do not think anyone (but you and maybe Chris B.) expects there to be a schedule.

    My guess is the interviews and the production are very fun for you. So my suggestion is just to enjoy the process and when they get released, they get released. It does not have to be a deadline kind of thing.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.