Tuesday, April 18, 2017

April 18th, 2017 Oliver Jack Day

April 18th, 2017 Oliver Jack Day

Less than one minute after posting last night's blog post, my phone rang. "Daddy, my water broke, it's time." Here we go! Instead of hitting the pillow, I was preparing for a long night at the hospital. It turned out not to be a very long wait! Oliver Jack day started early without sleep.

With my oldest daughter Amber in the waiting room. The same waiting room where we waited hours and hours on Noah. This time the wait was much shorter!

Oliver Jack 8 pounds 8 ounces

At this point, I'm full of relief and pure joy. Mom and baby are well and he's here and in my arms!

My favorite photo from today. Noah meeting his little brother. 

I picked up mom for a midday visit with Oliver before her urologist appointment. Her appointment was conveniently located right across the street from the hospital.
My schedule was tilted today as you might imagine. I managed fairly well considering, although I put too much time between breakfast and lunch. It all turned out okay. I did report to work for about an hour this morning before taking the rest of the day off.

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Sign-ups for the next 8-week session of the weight loss accountability and support groups I facilitate with Coach Kathleen Miles and Jordan Burgess are in progress! The new session starts Monday April 24th!

I shared all the links and information about our support groups on last night's blog post. Click here to go straight to that post! I'll be writing more about the groups throughout this week's registration period. We would love to have you on our team!

Today's Accountability Tweets:






























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

4 comments:

  1. Noah looks so much like his mummy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww!!! Congratulations! You are absolutely right about "Pure Joy"! Very happy for you all!
    Long time Reader in Canada:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on that hunky new little grandson. You can tell how loved Oliver is already. He is a lucky boy and you and the whole family are very blessed.

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.