Sunday, April 16, 2017

April 16th, 2017 Wonderful Easter

April 16th, 2017 Wonderful Easter

Easter 2017

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

It's a late night. Another round of storms this evening kept me at work. Hitting the pillow!

We had a wonderful Easter! Noah cleaned up at the big Easter egg hunt and we all got together afterward for a wonderful lunch. It was a good visit!

Today's Accountability Tweets:

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

1 comment:

  1. You are such a good Grandpa!
    Can't believe how big Noah is!!!! Neat Easter family celebrations!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.