Sunday, April 23, 2017

April 23rd, 2017 Fully Charged

April 23rd, 2017 Fully Charged

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I stayed well connected with excellent support, and I made time for a great workout at the YMCA while listening to some of my favorite soft rock 70's and early 80's music. I've decided--learning how to play the piano is on my bucket list.

I'm keeping it short tonight. I need to be fully charged tomorrow!

Tomorrow kicks off the next 8-week session of the weight loss accountability and support groups I co-facilitate with Life Coach Kathleen and Jordan Burgess. Just a quick update: We have one spot remaining for our premium one-on-one package, spaces available in our Tuesday 1pm Eastern group, and spaces available in our early 6:50pm Eastern Tuesday group.

You still have time to join us!
Monday primary group is full, One-On-One premium has 1 spot remaining, Tuesday Lunch with Kathy has space available as does the early bird 6:50pm Eastern Tuesday group. Click the links below to register!

The 8-week Monday Night Premium One-On-One Group has one spot remaining.
Fee: $200 Sign-Up link: http://totalkathy.com/?event=premium-tuesday-one-on-one

The 8-week Tuesday Lunch With Kathy Group has four spots available.
Fee: $120 Sign-Up link: http://totalkathy.com/?event=lunch-with-kathleen

The 8-week Tuesday Early Bird Group is a brand new offering! We have seven spaces available!
Fee: $120 Sign-Up link: http://totalkathy.com/?event=tuesday-early-bird-group-call-2

If you have any questions--please email me directly: transformation.road@gmail.com

Today's Accountability Tweets:




























Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.