Sunday, August 12, 2018

August 12th, 2018 The Work

August 12th, 2018 The Work

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.
















Today was a wonderful day! I had the opportunity to meet up with my longtime friend and mentor, Gerri Helms! If it wasn't for Gerri, there's a really good chance I wouldn't be here to write this blog or do what I do each day. She would be the first to say, "you're doing the work," but seriously, even in my darkest periods along the way, she never gave up on me! Much love and gratitude, Gerri!

We dined at a Mexican restaurant this afternoon. It worked perfectly for my food plan--the old standby, fajita crispy tacos, works for me!

It's been a really long day. I'm hitting the pillow!

Today's Featured Tweet:
Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.