Monday, August 13, 2018

August 13th, 2018 Form or Fashion

August 13th, 2018 Form or Fashion

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Busy night! Keeping this edition short.

My mom has a long history of buying magazines with weight loss stories and various weight loss related articles. We had piles of 'em around the house when I was a kid. I've read hundreds of personal stories over the years. She occasionally asks me to bring her the latest Women's World or, if we're at the store together, she'll gravitate over to the magazine racks and pick one out. One thing is certain--if mom buys a magazine--the headline is about weight loss in some form or fashion.

It was very cool to take mom a magazine featuring me and my story. The Health Monitor Magazine Guide to Weight Management issue includes various articles and several stories. I was honored to be featured alongside David Garcia, better known as "Keep It Up, David!" Health Monitor sent a few complimentary copies my way. Mom enjoyed that. I'm glad. You can find the magazine in the waiting room of doctor's offices and hospitals across North America.

I'm full of gratitude. Goodnight!

Today's Featured Tweets:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.