Tuesday, August 28, 2018

August 28th, 2018 Fired Up

August 28th, 2018 Fired Up

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.




















I'm teaming up once again with my good friend and mentor, Life Coach Gerri Helms, for a very special four-day intensive workshop starting September 10th! All the information is in the above image. This four-day event isn't just about weight loss--it's about getting the most out of where you are right now! Now what?? Let's find out together September 17th, 18th, 20th, and 21st at 7pm central/8pm eastern via group conference call line! I'm super excited about this special workshop! If you have any questions, call or text 580-491-2228, or email me right away! transformation.road@gmail.com

Today was a long work day. I left the studio late this afternoon and headed straight for the grocery store for a few needed items--and a coffee, of course! I spent a little time this evening at the watch party of the now Senator-elect Coleman. He owns the broadcasting company I call home. He ran a good campaign from start to finish. It was good to see him with a look of victory and relief on his face. He's been rather tense of late!

I enjoyed a late dinner. I'm no stranger to late dinners. I fired up the grill for a petite sirloin and pan prepared sweet potatoes--one of my favorite dinners, for sure!

I sincerely appreciate all of the positive messages about last night's extended blog post. I don't do one like that every night-- sometimes it's just a recap of the day, but when I do dive into a particular topic, I thoroughly enjoy the exploration!

Okay--I better drop in bed! 4:30 alarm comes quickly!

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.