Tuesday, August 14, 2018

August 14th, 2018 In A More Present Way

August 14th, 2018 In A More Present Way

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I accomplished a lot at work today. That always feels good-- productive days, in general, feel better than unproductive days! I also did some much-needed cleaning in my apartment!

Mom and I enjoyed dinner out this evening. She's been showing off the Health Monitor Magazine story to every person where she lives. She's a proud momma, for sure!

My oldest grandson, Noah starts kindergarten Thursday. I can't believe he's five years old! Time moves quickly, doesn't it? I love him so much! I'm looking forward to hanging out with him again someday very soon!



















When I look at him and my other three precious grandkids, I'm reminded of why I do what I do each day. This daily practice is about much more than maintaining a relatively healthy body weight. It's about having the best chance, God willing, to be there for them-- to experience life in ways I didn't back in the days when I was constantly "in the food."

Honoring the boundaries of my daily food plan helps keep me well. It's not everything. But it's a big important part. When I'm maintaining the integrity of my daily food plan, it allows a freedom for me to live and experience life in a more present way.

Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.