Wednesday, August 15, 2018

August 15th, 2018 Better Options

August 15th, 2018 Better Options

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I did a 20-minute stair climbing workout tonight, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I had a rare midweek/midday location broadcast today from a fast food restaurant's customer appreciation day. My plan was to stick with water and enjoy a late lunch when I got home. I declared the plan to a couple of people--and I stuck to the plan. I was offered complimentary food. I politely declined. My food plan is too important for my continued wellness. Now, with that said--I could have, in a big pinch, ordered a burger without the bun--wrapped in a lettuce leaf with mustard, certainly...but I didn't want that--and my breakfast held me very well until I could get home for some better options.

Wednesday is my busy day where I try to keep this post short. I promised myself a good workout tonight. "Good" is a relative term--to me, a twenty-minute stair climbing routine just outside my front door was perfect; better than good.

Today's Featured Tweet:


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.