Thursday, August 2, 2018

August 2nd, 2018 Very Well

August 2nd, 2018 Very Well

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Today started with a mad dash to work. I overslept. And for the first time in a very long time, I didn't do my morning routine. It was not a good thing. I showered, shaved, and made myself presentable in about twelve minutes flat. This isn't the peaceful and calm foundation I prefer each day. However, I recovered and made up for it once I was able to get settled in enough to catch my breath.

The broadcast schedule included two location broadcasts today. The first at a health and wellness fair and the second at a legendary supper club/steakhouse. A bunch of studio staff gathered for the second broadcast and we all enjoyed lunch together. It was nice. Part of the deal was promoting their new appetizers and special menu items--complete with samples for everyone. The people I work with know me very well--and they stepped up to sample the items--many of which contained some sort of refined sugar in the glaze or sauce. Sacrificing my commitment to abstaining from refined sugar isn't an option, ever. It's that important to my continued wellness. It worked out very well. Before I arrived, the station account rep had already let the owner of the establishment know who would be doing the tasting--and also assured him that I was a pro enough to promote the items in detail even without tasting. And I did, very well.

I ordered the salmon. The owner and chef prepared it without the special glaze just for me--and it was perfect.














So many other things happened this afternoon and evening--but it's too much to get into tonight. I did donate blood this evening. I'm always grateful for the opportunity to do something I could rarely do at my heaviest because of raging high blood pressure. My blood pressure this evening was a nice 108/72.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.