Thursday, August 23, 2018

August 23rd, 2018 Attainable and Sustainable

August 23rd, 2018 Attainable and Sustainable

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

No anxiety or panic attacks last night--that was a very good thing. I think it really helped writing about it--and today, the tremendous support poured in from folks sharing with me about their experiences with this condition. Thank you, thank you, thank you. The comments, the emails, the messages--every single one appreciated.

A good friend and colleague came into the studio this morning and shared with me how he too suffered for a very long time until he received a prescription that ultimately ended his regular bouts with panic attacks. It's been fifteen years since he's had one.

I'm not sure if my occasional occurrence warrants a prescription but if it starts becoming a regular thing--I will not hesitate to get some kind of help.

I'm super excited about working once again with retired Life Coach Gerri Helms. Our upcoming 4-day/4-hour teleconference workshop is called, "So, Now What?" If you're ready to create action plans for living and accomplishing goals other than reaching a healthy body weight, this workshop could be just the thing. If reaching a healthy body weight is still one of your goals, this workshop can help, too--but mainly, this workshop is about defining what you want and how you want to live now--and creating a workable plan for attainable and sustainable results!

I'll be co-facilitating this workshop but I'm also a student and I'll be working on my list of life goals and dreams right alongside you. Life Coach Gerri is coming out of retirement briefly for this exclusive event! Will you join us? Here's the information:
 


















Text or call me for more information. 580-491-2228 or email me: transformation.road@gmail.com

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.