Wednesday, August 29, 2018

August 29th, 2018 What Else

August 29th, 2018 What Else

Today: I maintained the integrity of my maintenance calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I made an effort to exceed my daily 64oz water goal and I did it. It wasn't really too much of a challenge--it was more of just deciding to do it and picking up the glass a couple more times than usual. Okay then, I need to discover what else I can decide to do!

I try to keep it short here on Wednesdays in consideration of my schedule. So I'll wrap this up quickly.

I do want to say a big thank you for the questions and sign-ups for the upcoming four-day intensive conference call workshop I'm co-hosting with Life Coach Gerri Helms! The intensive starts the evening of September 17th at 7pm Central/8pm Eastern and continues Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday at the same time that week. Here's what Gerri says about this workshop we're calling, "Now What?" 

Gerri Helms: "Sean is jumping out of his comfort zone to explore goals with me. SO many people just can't get started on their own. Considering a career change? Entrepreneurship? retirement? Becoming a coach or motivational speaker? This might just be the launch you've been looking for. This isn't about weight loss although that may be a goal for some of our participants. You are welcome to text or call me too for more information 407-274-0519."

Maybe you want to write a book? Long before Gerri and I started facilitating support groups together, she was a weekly coach for me through the process of writing the manuscript for my book.

Okay--you've decided not to wait another day and you're ready to create an action plan. Now what? 

Call or text us with questions and/or to request a registration! My number is 580-491-2228.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.