Monday, June 10, 2019

June 10th, 2019 Coming Along

June 10th, 2019 Coming Along

Yesterday was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, I opted for a 30-minute walk instead of a RecPlex trip, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I picked mom up from the hospital and got her all settled back in her room yesterday. I also had a really good conversation with some of the staff at mom's place about her needs and hopefully, how we can help avoid these sudden and dramatic turns in her health.

Mom is doing okay--not 100% at all, but she's coming along. The hospital did a great job getting her stable and preparing a good care plan for the nursing home.

I'm glad I took yesterday off work. I needed the day. It felt fantastic last night preparing dinner at home.

I'm back at work today and ready to go. My morning foundational routine is complete, my food is planned for today, and I'm hitting the door shortly.



Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

1 comment:

  1. Every time I wonder how you're doing and come back here and see yesterday's date on the top entry, you impress me more. Dude, you're really something. :-) If you got all the props you had coming, you'd be propped up to the moon!

    ReplyDelete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.