Sunday, June 16, 2019

June 16th, 2019 Not A Bad Thing

June 16th, 2019 Not A Bad Thing

Yesterday was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I made it to the RecPlex for a good elliptical workout, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I spent some time with mom yesterday as she continues to recover. It wasn't a trip out and about like she prefers, but it was a good visit. As soon as she's well enough, we'll do that again. Mom's sister (my Aunt Kelli) is getting similar care in the Stillwater hospital. Mom expressed how she'd love to go there for a visit, but she just isn't well enough for a trip like that right now.

My daughters were both fairly busy yesterday, but we three connected and communicated on Father's Day. We didn't have a get-together as in years past, although we will soon, I'm sure. It was a fairly calm and relaxed Father's day and that's not a bad thing at all.

The next 8-week session of the accountability and support group I personally facilitate starts Wednesday! It's not too late for you to sign up and join us. Our team is something special!! If you're just getting started or anywhere along the way, I'm certain you'll find the structured support and team dynamic helpful! We have a "secret" Facebook group page for daily interactions and each member is on one of three weekly hour-long group mentoring/coaching calls. If you're ready to try something different, let me know as soon as possible! Send an email: transformation.road@gmail.com

My Aunt Connie and Cousin Doug will be visiting this evening at mom's place. I'm headed out there to see them and mom before hitting the trail for a good walking workout followed by dinner.


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.