Tuesday, June 25, 2019

June 25th, 2019 Get Things Done

June 25th, 2019 Get Things Done

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Mom's results from her latest UA came back positive for the infection she's been fighting for the past three weeks. The nurse filled me in yesterday afternoon on their plan of action. They're continuing the antibiotics for another five days, then they'll test again. Mom is really wanting to get out and about again soon, so hopefully, this clears quickly.

Yesterday was a good day for me. The energy was focused on-task from one thing to another. It was a very busy day and could've easily become a chaotic day, but taking a one thing at a time approach made it work. I was even getting things done at work that honestly could have waited. It felt good.

I stopped by the farmer's market yesterday afternoon for some farm fresh eggs and straight from the garden red onions for last night's dinner kabobs. I've been meaning to stop by the market and just never seem to get there, so that was a good thing. I'm telling you, I was in get things done mode yesterday!

My morning routine is complete, my food is planned and packed for today, and I'm as ready as I can be for whatever this day brings. Let's go!



Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.