Friday, June 14, 2019

June 14th, 2019 Works Well

June 14th, 2019 Works Well

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

The weather moved in just as I thought it would overnight, last night. It made for a very short night of rest. I was able to grab another hour after I got home this morning and a late afternoon nap today has me prepared for the evening and round two of storm coverage we're expecting again late tonight.

I had a location broadcast today from a grocery store. Those always work well--and it works well for me because I also do a little shopping while I'm working!

I've spoken to mom a couple times today. She's still having major swings in her blood sugar. Clearly, her infection is still very much present. She'll have three days off the antibiotic starting tomorrow, then they'll retest her for infection. I'm not too sure why they must wait, the continued infection is obvious based on her symptoms. I'll ask that question of the nurse on duty this evening. Mom's sister is still in the hospital back in our hometown. They're treating her pneumonia, too.

I hope you're having a fantastic Saturday! Not too shabby here. Feeling good, actually.



Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.