Thursday, June 13, 2019

June 13th, 2019 Going To Be Okay

June 13th, 2019 Going To Be Okay

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Mom's blood sugar is having a really tough time with this infection of hers. Last night it climbed to a very alarming 546. I made my way out there to meet with her nurse and visit with mom. The doctor decided to start checking her levels every half-hour. By this morning, it was still high, but better, in the low 200's.

Between the frequent calls and visits, I'm staying constantly updated on her continued recovery. She's going to be okay. Now, mom's sister, my Aunt Kelli, is in the hospital with severe pneumonia.

I met up with Kristin tonight for dinner at my favorite Mexican place. I did my usual sour cream chicken fajita crispy tacos. They were perfect!

I'm dropping in bed quickly. A thunderstorm watch has been issued until 5am. I'm putting the weather radio on alert and hoping it doesn't go off anytime soon! If it does, it means going to work in the middle of the night.



Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.