Sunday, June 2, 2019

June 2nd, 2019 Feel It

June 2nd, 2019 Feel It

Yesterday was a 5-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, I had some good exercise, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I usually don't count natural exercise as a workout unless I can "feel it" later, and yesterday's extra work qualified for counting an extra star! I helped clear some stuff out of the studio and move things around, made plenty of trips up and down stairs, including several trips carrying things to the dumpster a 1/2 block away. Yep. I'll take it. It wasn't that big of a workout, but I did feel it later--and this morning. It was something and something is better than nothing! Whenever I do something physical like that, I always have the thought--I couldn't do this at my heaviest, not easily anyway.

Mom and I had her weekly outing last night. She looks forward to that time away each week. I'm encouraging her to make the most of her time through the week by getting involved with more social activities because right now, she doesn't really--and that makes the weekly outing one of the few things she focuses on and that always makes it tough on her when our visit and dinner is over for the evening.

We stopped by Amber, KL, and Raegan's place last night for a little visit. Rae Rae showed us her walking skills and gave us her smile several times. It was a short visit but a really good one.

My morning routine is complete, my food is planned for this day, and I'm ready for a Monday.
 
Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.