Wednesday, June 19, 2019

June 19th, 2019 Recover Well

June 19th, 2019 Recover Well

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I spoke with mom a few times yesterday. I typically don't visit on Wednesday's since that day is my busiest of the week, usually. She continues to recover well. I've really got to hand it to the nursing home, their care has been next level for mom since her return from the hospital. It's been hospital-level care right there where she lives. When I speak with mom and her biggest concern is getting her hair done, I know--she's doing okay.

My oldest daughter, Amber, her husband KL, and my little granddaughter Raegan will be loading up a U-Haul truck today for their move to the Western part of our state. It's only three hours away. I remind myself again and again of this because it's not like they're moving across several states. There will be occasional weekend visits! I'm proud of them and happy for the opportunities awaiting them down that way. I'm headed over to their place a little later in the morning, after working a 1/2 day, to help them load the truck. That'll be a good workout, I bet!

The new 8-week session of the accountability and support group I facilitate started very well last night. Our Thursday night week 1 group mentoring/coaching call is tonight, so there's still time to join our amazing team! If you're interested in finding out what it's all about, send me an email! transformation.road@gmail.com 


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.