Sunday, June 9, 2019

June 9th, 2019 Gradually Improving

June 9th, 2019 Gradually Improving

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I met my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

Mom is being released today from the hospital. She's still not completely past these issues, but she's stable and gradually improving. I'm picking her up soon.

I've really felt exceptionally vulnerable of late. My mental and emotional energy has been running at almost capacity for the last week. Staying connected with support, both receiving and giving, has helped tremendously.

One of the most important choices to make when handling a simplified version of the daily practice is acceptance without self-judgy-negative head chatter (that's a huge challenge) and remembering the schedule and circumstances are temporary. One of the most difficult transitions can be going from the simplified version back into the normal, or best version of the practice. I'm at that point. I can't handle another dinner out for a while. I've had enough fajita chicken tacos in the last week to last me a long time.

I had a good visit over dinner last night with my oldest daughter, her husband, and my granddaughter Raegan. Oh my, little Rae Rae was precious, as always. They're moving soon, three and a half hours away, because KL landed a great position with a company in Weatherford. Can't blame him one tiny bit. You gotta do what's best for your family--and that's what he's doing. Amber is in a high-demand profession as a special education teacher and she's also one of the best in her field, so she'll be fine too. In fact, she's interviewing with a school district down there tomorrow. This move allows KL to be closer to his family, too. Amber has had that benefit for several years, so now it's switching to KL being close to his. I keep reminding Amber and reminding myself: It just means we'll have some weekend trips/visits in our future!

I took the day off from radio--and slept in well. My morning foundation routine is complete, my food is planned for today (including dinner at home), and I will be visiting the RecPlex this evening for a much-needed workout.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.