Monday, June 17, 2019

June 17th, 2019 Worth It

June 17th, 2019 Worth It

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I stopped by mom's after some weather coverage tonight. I didn't stay long, just long enough to check on her and see that she's doing fairly well, considering the healing is still in progress. They've started doing physical therapy too, so that's good.

I made a quick grocery trip before coming home to prepare dinner. One of my favorite meals--and I haven't had it in a while (see the Instagram below), so that was really good. I'm headed to bed soon. We might have severe weather overnight--I hope not, but more is in the forecast!

If you're thinking about joining the accountability and support group I facilitate now's the time to register! Our next 8-week session starts tomorrow!!

What does $2.14 a day buy? A cup of coffee? A gallon of gas? A couple of items from a fast food value menu?

What if I told you an average of $2.14 a day could enter you into a private-exclusive weight loss accountability and support group? This group is NOT about dieting, it's about living.


It's not a weight loss plan. It's not a diet. It's a tool to help you identify, create, strengthen, and practice a sustainable plan for you. Like any tool, the more you pick it up and use it, the more it helps. This group is all about support and accountability--and those two things have been absolute non-negotiable elements of success in my ten-plus-year experience along this road.

What if that support group was much more than a weekly live-conference call? What if it was also 24/7 spot support via text and direct communications with fellow group members and me? You'll also be able to take advantage of daily accountability and support measures on the "secret" Facebook group page!

Could this make a difference for you?

Is it worth an average of $2.14 a day?

If you're tired of doing the same thing and getting the same outcomes, join our team!

Our 8-week support group is small, exclusive and personal. It's powerful support. It's different. And it's available to you from wherever you are located.

There's something special about this group.

It's the power of accountability and support. It's about not going it alone. It's sharing this commitment with fellow team members who can relate to your experience.

Our individual plans are unique, our goals are unique, our current status (weight loss/maintenance) can be different--my goodness, we have members just getting started and some who are in maintenance mode or real close!  We have members who have lost in excess of 200 pounds--and some whose goal was 20 or 30...it's all relative. 

This is a diverse group-- but one thing is remarkably similar. Each member who makes an effort to engage, commit to and embrace the accountability and support offered, typically experiences success.

If you're interested email me right away with questions! transformation.road@gmail.com


Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.