Friday, June 7, 2019

June 7th, 2019 One More Day

June 7th, 2019 One More Day

Yesterday was a 4-star day: I maintained the integrity of my calorie budget, I remained refined sugar-free, I exceeded my daily water goal, and I stayed well connected with exceptional support.

I'm really grateful for the promise of a slower pace this weekend. I slept in this morning and needed it, for sure. I was at the hospital late last night visiting with mom. She and her nurses were optimistic about her being released today, but I just spoke with her nurse and today seems unlikely. She might need one more day of this hospital-level care.

I've been doing the minimum-musts of my daily practice lately, although yesterday I did get a bunch of exercise at my evening broadcast and I exceeded my water goal by more than double--hitting 17 cups for the day. I guess not everything is at a minimum level.

I'm looking forward to more grocery shopping today (did a little late last night--by the way, I don't recommend Walmart after midnight). I have one more evening broadcast at the rodeo tonight, then things slow down quite a bit around here.

Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Practice, peace, and calm,
Sean

If you're interested in connecting via social media:
I accept friend requests on MyFitnessPal. My daily food logging diary is set to public.
MFP Username: SeanAAnderson
My Twitter: SeanAAnderson
Facebook: www.facebook.com/seananderson505
Instagram: SeanAAnderson
Also--I'd love you to subscribe to my podcast Transformation Planet! You can find it in Apple Podcasts, in the Google Play store for Android, and listed wherever you find your favorite podcasts! If you haven't listened before, you'll find 20 episodes waiting for you!

Questions or comments? Send an email! transformation.road@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.