Tuesday, February 24, 2015

February 24th, 2015 Very Unusual

February 24th, 2015 Very Unusual

I felt better this morning. I really did. Afternoon came and I started feeling worse than the previous two days. I decided to come home, prepare a good meal despite how I'm feeling, participate in the weekly teleconference support group I co-facilitate with Life Coach Gerri--and then determine if a Y trip was something I needed to do or felt like doing this evening.

Psychologically, the workout would be a great thing. Physically, not so much. I didn't finish all of my dinner, it was too much. I didn't feel like eating. Officially, from what I've logged and served, I'm leaving 114 calories unused from my budget--actually it's more like 350. The way I'm feeling, I'm okay with this tonight. I did eat an orange a few minutes ago. I may need to get into the doctor if I haven't kicked whatever this is by Thursday. It's very rare for me to get sick. But lately, I've had a couple bouts with the cruds. Very unusual for me.

 photo photo2075_zpslkrlr14a.jpg
Some recent photos capable of putting a smile on my face regardless of how I feel.

I'm hitting the pillow early tonight. I do not have time to be sick tomorrow. It's a packed day that includes work, then traveling with mom to an eye doctors appointment, picking up colleagues flying in from DC and a good workout at a Y facility about 90 miles from my own. It's all doable, but I'll need to rest up and feel better to make it all happen. Goodnight.

My Tweets Today:
















Thank you for reading and your continued support,
Strength,
Sean

16 comments:

  1. Hope your feeling better by morning. I know your quite the distance from me but the bugs around here sure seem to be hanging on a long time. Weeks as a matter of fact. Get well soon Sean!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Leah! Yeah--same around here, people seem to be battling this stuff a little longer than usual.

      Delete
  2. I hope you get a great night's rest and shake this for good.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate you, Natalie! I'm ready to feel 100% again!

      Delete
  3. Time to see the dr and while your there get a full blood work up done
    Keep the fluids up

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doing both, TR. Full fasting blood workup on Friday morning is scheduled. And I hit 13 cups of water today! Thank you!

      Delete
  4. Hope you woke up feeling better this morning, Sean. Praying for you. Shirley from TN

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like your lacking something , Sean. Not sure, maybe what Tranq. said is right some blook work being done. Could be vit. D, B.. or could be you are just sick and it never really left you for good from the last time. Regardless. , I hope today brings you a bit better for your busy day.
    Get Well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Rosie. Blood work scheduled for Friday!

      Delete
  6. This is hanging on too long. I vote with time to see the Dr. and get a blood workup Sean. As you have said you aren't one to get sick - and this is just not wanting to leave.
    N~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, 100%. Getting the lab work on Friday morning. It's been hanging on too long, for sure.

      Delete
  7. There's a lot of crud going around this year. Hope you are on the mend soon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you poor things. Hope you do go to the doctor if you aren't feeling better today, and keep a close eye on it for the next week or two. Are you getting enough sleep? :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I tried to get a bunch of sleep last night--instead, tossed and turned. Getting into doctor Friday morning for lab work. Thank you, Gwen!

      Delete

I sincerely appreciate you taking the time to leave a comment. Thank you for your support!






Copyright © 2008-2020 Sean A. Anderson

The Daily Diary of a Winning Loser. All rights reserved.